Home Inspection Cost ANNANDALE, Hunterdon County, NJ
How to determine your home inspection prices:
Up to 1,200 S.F
1,201 to 1,500 S.F.
1,501 to 2,000 S.F.
2,001 to 3,000 S.F.
3,001 to 4,000 S.F.
4,001 S.F and up
Call for a quote.
Wood-Destroying Insect: $100.00
Lead inspections and lead testing: Call for pricing.
Please call to verify prices. Group Pricing is available to reduce each item. For example, selecting a Home Inspection, Radon Test and Wood-Destroying Insect (Termite Certification) together may result in a reduction in the total cost than if purchased separately.
Services Performed By NJ & PA Licensed and Certified Inspectors Included in Home Inspection Cost ANNANDALE, Hunterdon County, NJ
- Residential 1 to 4 Family Home Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Pre-Listing Sellers Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Warranty Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
- Mortgage and Re-Financing Inspections
Additional Services Available:
- Indoor Air Quality & Certified Mold Testing Termite Certification – (By NJ & PA Licensed Technician)
- Lead Safe Building Inspection – (By NJ & PA Certified Technician)
- Well Water Analysis – (By a State Licensed Lab)
- Septic System Testing – (By a Certified Company)
- Swimming Pools/Hot Tubs – (By a Certified Company)
- Radon Testing – (By a NJDEP Radon Test Technician)
- Energy Audits- (By a Certified Technician Company Underground Storage Tank Detention (By a Certified Company)